Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 Garvin Park Outreach - 3 days to go

We have three days until this Outreach, and we have nearly everything we need. We still need to get sodas and gatorade, snacks and desserts, and ice. If you would like to donate any of these items, please let me know by 4 pm tomorrow, as I will be shopping tomorrow after work.


I am amazed at how this has all come together. I can honestly say it has been a near-disaster since the beginning. There were so many things that went wrong. I'm still wondering in the back of my mind if God was closing doors, or if Satan was trying to stop this from happening. 72 hours from now, I think that question will be answered. I just can't wait to see what God will do with Saturday!

I would like to encourage everyone to come out on saturday after 100 pm, just to check things out. I promise you, if your eyes are open and willing to look, you will see things and people that will forever change you. Please pray for us up until 500pm saturday. I really hope this Outreach is bathed in prayer by my prayer warrior friends

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a great turnout and many opportunities to share God's love.

    ReplyDelete