Friday, June 18, 2010

2010 Garvin Park Outreach - Prayer requests

Here is what we will be praying for on 6/19 at 815 am CT and 1215 pm CT. Please join us at the park, or in the comfort of your own home

-The Bleemel/Gerlach family. My family will be laying my dear Uncle Bob to rest at 100 pm CT. Specifically pray for his three children, Tommy (19 years old), Willy (16 years old), and BethAnn (12 years old); his wife Karen; his sister (my mom) Cathy; his brother Steve; and my papaw Herman
-The Barnards. I don't really know what to say here; just pray for them.
-The Risch family, as they are going through losing their parents and their child due to a car accident today. It's my understanding that one of their children is in the hospital, and we really need to lift them up
-The Outreach. Pray that we will have the right amount of food, the right amount of guests, the right amount of volunteers, and the right amount of cash for the Barnards. Pray that we will reach those He wants us to reach, and that He will open all of our eyes to see them
-children. All the children who have lost a father. I myself know that it's a very hard time of year
-fathers. All the fathers who have lost a child. I've seen this in our own family, and I've seen how hard it is for these men
-our pastors, worship leaders, church planters, and those at bigstuf
-the homeless who are on our streets and the underprivileged in this town. Greater things have yet to come, and greater things are still to be done in THIS city!
-all of our volunteers and those who have donated.
-the people who just don't get what we're doing. Hoping we can sow some seeds, or at least pick out rocks so someone else can sow seeds later
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment